Saturday 20 February 2016

Easter Treats

Hello there! Apologies for the lack of crafty posts lately. My craft room is now mostly packed up and will be moved down to the studio over the weekend. It's very exciting but the packing up of the craft room has been by far the hardest thing to do so far!

Today I am sharing a quick Easter Treat I made with the Playful Pals stamps and dies and some mini Creme Eggs! I also used the new spotty cello bags from the Spring/Summer catalogue. I love how they end up carrot shaped!
I will be adding this as a class to my BYOP night on Tuesday 22nd March so please do watch my blog or Facebook page for details to come along and make as many of these as you need.
 Hope you like todays project. Hopefully I will be all moved in by Monday so I can start creating projects again!

Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment