Wednesday 3 February 2016

New Beginnings

So you may have seen from my Facebook post that I am changing things up a little from March. About a year ago I made some tentative enquiries about renting my own crafty studio as I was finding I was spending a heck of a lot of time loading, unloading, setting up displays, taking displays down etc.... and I longed for a permanent base to run my events. Circumstances weren't in my favour and the timing wasn't right so I held fire on this idea but I never stopped dreaming about it. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I secured my own place in Farsley and I have been busy working behind the scenes on collecting furniture and building my website. I LOVE all things vintage and shabby chic so my studio will be decked out in this style and I have been sourcing furniture and transforming it to how I want it to be, as you can see below.
You may already know me as Paper Haven Craft Retreats, which I have been running since 2013 so it made sense to keep the name the same, something you are familiar with and of course a haven is a place of safety and sanctuary.
Nearly all of my events from 1st March onwards will now be at The Paper Haven and I would LOVE to see you there. I will be running more events, Crafternoon Teas and Retreat Days plus I will be able to offer private crafty parties for you and your friends. All my events will still solely be using Stampin' Up products and everything will run the same way, just in a permanent venue! I am so so excited to share this with you.

If you would like to find out more information or to book onto a class then please visit my new website, which is best viewed on an iPad or laptop/computer at


I hope you can join me and Escape to a crafty place!
Julie
shop now

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Exciting times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you success in your new venture. Im sure it will be fab and to save lugging all your boxes around will be wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that sounds just so awesome Julie! Wish I lived near you ...but you just never know ..I could win the lottery and come and visit/craft and oh see all the sights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! Wishing you all the best my sweet friend!
    I would sooo love to come to your haven and craft with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julie. Sounds fabulous, have a great time at your new venue. xx

    ReplyDelete