Sunday 7 February 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up - February Share

Hey there! Yes 2 posts in one day today from me as I happen to be taking part in 2 Blog Shares today! Talk about being a busy blogger!
Welcome to this months Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up Blog Share. This month we are featuring the Memories in the Making Speciality cards that you can get free as part of the Sale-A-Bration offering. I have teamed these together with a couple of cards from the regular Memories in the Making collection and documented out Brussels trip from November with Stampin' Up!

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that I haven't rounded the corners on these layouts, that is because I have worked on the back of a layout already done where I hadn't done the corners so as time was against me I decided to just go square and make the choice later!
I was very lucky that my lovely friend Paul was in Brussels the same weekend visiting his partner Pierre and we met up with then twice, such fun! Plenty of selfies on these layouts in fact it's a little bit embarrassing but only one of the photos isn't a selfie!!! Eeeew

For the heart below I laid the acetate overlay over the yellow card and I stamped in Black Stazon with little words from various Project Life stamp sets to create a custom made card. I just made sure it was totally dry before I popped it in the pocket.

My favourite feature of this layout is the blue card in the middle here. The cards are already embossed and are gorgeous so I took my Tempting Turquoise ink pad and Aquapainter and swooshed over it to create the background and then I used some of the stickers from the accessory pack as well as the little love stamp from the Memories in the Making stamp set.

This layout didnt take me long at all and I love how quick and simple it is, even though I used a few techniques on this spread!

I would love for you to visit my friends and fellow Project Life fanatics on the rest of the Blog Share. This month we have a guest designer Caroline from The Netherlands who will be joining us as a permanent member of the team in the future!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love the spread, Julie. There is nothing wrong with to many selfies! It's the trend.

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun event, great photos and beautiful captured memories!

    ReplyDelete