Friday 12 February 2016

Birthday Blooms again!

Phew it's Friday and today is a Mollie day and my boys break up from school for a week today too!
Today I am sharing a card that I half made whilst at a class with my ladies. I don't normally craft at classes, I spend most of my time instructing, talking, distracting, serving drinks, washing up and clearing up! However, at my Technique Class in January things were slower paced and I demonstrated to my ladies how to watercolour this flower. I also showed them the background technique with the inks and an aqua brush so I basically had half a card made which I finished at home a couple of days later!
I must say I really like this card, apart from the sentiment is on a slight angle, yes it happens to me too! My ladies pull my leg about using Crumb Cake card all the time, they think I have had a discounted job lot, which of course I haven't, I just love how it matches a lot of the other colours. 
I gave the flower on the card the Wink of Stella treatment, you should be able to see the sparkle on the photo below!
Right that's it from me for this morning! Better get myself sorted before my little friend arrives! Could be interesting today as she has been potty training! Yikes!
See you tomorrow
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! That crumb cake ribbon is so elegant! Wish it wasn't so much moolah... And I think you and many others are going to make my cave and get this set! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete