Tuesday 9 February 2016

Just for You in Black/White

Hey Happy Tuesday guys and welcome to another blog post from me! My boys break up from school on Friday and I am so looking forward to having them at home for a week and a couple of sneaky lie ins too!

Today's card is the last one in my set of three from training last week and this one was inspired by a new pair of pyjama bottoms that I got which are black with orange and hot pink flowers! Sometimes inspiration strikes in the strangest of places!
This card has a bit of a Hawaiian look to it I think. So which one of the 3 was your favourite? I have added a photo of them all together below.

Hope you like these, the Just For You stamp is available FREE as part of the Sale-A-Bration offering until 31st March.
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. oooohhh....pretty card set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the black one--it's awesome, I love it, I want one! Have a great day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project Julie - Congratulations! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete