Monday 15 February 2016

Last Day for Hello....

...... plus The Sky is the Limit and the Perfectly Artistic papers. Yes the 3 limited edition items at the back of the Sale-A-Bration brochure will expire today and will be no more! I have used my Hello stamp set for one last time on this card which we made last week at Tuesday Club and yes I teamed it with my favourite gold embossing powder.
Now on first glance the background of this card probably looks like the striped on the reverse of the floral paper but it is in fact the Brushstrokes background stamp which I stamped in Blushing Bride ink.
Lots of "fussy cutting" on this card but most people seem to find it therapeutic and it certainly keeps my class ladies out of mischief too!
Thought I would share how lovely the gold embossing looks, still my fave!
Hope you like this one, and you pluck up the courage to cut into those papers!
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment