Wednesday 21 July 2010

Thank You's

Oooops I forgot to do my blog this morning!!! Sorry about that!!!
Just a little post today to show you some thank you cards that I made for my Stampers 10 club, a very lovely set of ladies!!!! Now Elaine and Janet if you are reading this and wondering where your card is, well I forgot to put them in your bags that I brought to the All Day event!!! I will make sure you get them!
The colour combo is Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion and Old Olive and the stamp set is Live Your Dream. I cant stop using this set at the moment!
I have also used the Tiny Tags set for the little sentiment, so versatil!!

And here they all are!! I love this colour combo, shame the Pink Passion is going but it is very close in colour to Melon Mambo so all is not lost!!
Back tomorrow with a teacher card
Jules
P.S My boy leaves primary school in 2 more days and I am a wreck. Tomorrow its his last ever Swimming Gala!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards...luv the colours xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design Jules. Fab colours and I'm loving this flower stamp set. How is it possible I don't remember seeing this one before?!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete