Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just Soccer

Good Morning
Todays card is one I made up in about 10-15 minutes on Friday for Evan's friend Louis. Louis is a MASSIVE football fan and in particular he loves Chelsea.
The Brilliant Blue cardstock is great for these ind of cards and is the perfect blue for lots of teams so I am going to stock up before its discontinued at the end of September!!!!!
I love the Just Soccer set, its only £10.95 and perfect for thise football fans out there, young or old! Of course I have also use my Schoolbook Serif alphabet too!!


The great thing about the footballs is that they fit in the 1 1/4 circle punch so its easy to punch a few extra out and then layer them up!!
I am pleased to say I am getting towards the end of my July wedding orders which should all be finised tomorrow, I cannot wait as then I can have some real stamping time!!
Back tomorrow!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. The other mums must hate you for making such awesome cards!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous male card Jules.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really striking (excuse the pun! :@) x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete