Tuesday 27 July 2010

Happy Birthday for my Dad

Good morning!!
Something a bit different for you today!!! Its my Dad's birthday in a few days and I am super organised and have made his cards already!!!
I just love this paper from the Sweet Pea Paper Pack, only available until end of September!! Its great for male and teenage cards!
Kept the card simple, my Dad is not one for alot of fuss!! Used the beers from the Cheers to You set, love that set, such good value! and coloured with my marker pens in Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal and Barely Banana!

Of course I have used the Schoolbook Serif alphabet in Chocolate Chip and the fab Star punch too!

The Happy Birthday is from A Bit of Birthday Cheer!!

Card base is Taken with Teal!!

Hope my Dad likes it!!

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. What a fab masculine card! Would work well with a name, too - as long as they are "Roy", "Bill", "Sid" etc, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card, perfect for those 'no fuss' men like your dad. He's sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete