Sunday 25 July 2010

Rugby Mad!

Morning!!
Promised you something different today so here is a card for one of the male teachers who was leaving my son's school on Friday. Ross has never been in his class but he has been coaching Ross for Rugby for the last couple of years and he always takes an interest in Ross's sporting achievements. Had Ross not been leaving too I know he would have really missed him!
So we made a really quick card in the colours of Leeds Rhinos, his favourites!!! I have to say I was too much in a rush to use the Stamp a ma jig and the text is all higgeldy piggeldy but I wanted it to look like a child had done it!! (yeah right!!!!)

Colours are Brilliant Blue and Summer Sun which I will be stocking up on for all my sport cards when the colours retire in September!
The stamp set is All in the Family and All in the Family accessories and the Just Perfect alphabet!!
Hope you likey!!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment