Friday 16 July 2010

Favour/Gift Box

Firstly I wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments about my Mr and Mrs card and box, they made my day!!! I was pleased with the project and I am hoping to put together a tutorial for sale!
This will have to be a quick post as I am still sorting out for my All Day class tomorrow, most of it is done as I knew I would have very little time with having Lucas today. He is stood at the side of me as I type this, trying to have a go himself!!!! njm8kkjjnh mj n - there you go, that was Lucas!!
Here is a little box that I made at my training the other week inspired by one that Angela brought to share with us. It matches the Mr & Mrs set I showed the other day and would be great as a little favour box


Hope you like it.


Got to go

Jules xx

k nj - and Lucas!


2 comments:

  1. Love teh box Jules. Just watched Grease on Channel 4 and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - your black and white wedding theme is so elegant Julie.

    ReplyDelete