Monday 19 July 2010

A Great Day!

Hello there and good morning!!!
I am here with my report from Saturdays fantastic All Day event. Firstly I want to thank all my lovely ladies for attending and for making it such a lovely day. The lovely Lauren, thank you for your fab tea/coffee/washing up and helping skills!!! Thanks to Jane who helped me set up and Sarah who helped me clear away.
I will start with the projects, this was the morning project, a desktop card set created by my lovely friend Jo D in Dorset. Thanks for letting me use this for my day Jo!!
And in the afternoon we made this tote bag which I got from a site in the USA.

SO here was the hall first thing in the morning before anyone arrived!!

Then half an hour later!!


My lovely friend Mel did the catering for me and of course it included a cupcake each! The was a dilemma this time, should I go for chocolate ......



or plain......

This was the "naughty" table!!!!!! They were having the best time and bless them they didnt want to pack up at the end of the day!! Vicky was all set to bring her sleeping bag!!


One of the lovely bags that was created in the afternoon


I was very lucky to receive some lovely gifts, here is a lovely little set of chocs from my downline Angela who brought a posse of people with her, they had the best time!!



And a gorgeous gift from Melanie who had brought me a lovely little cupcake charm, how thoughtful, thank you girls!!!


Right thats me done for today, hope you enjoy the photos and if you would like to attend my next All Day event please let me know, the ladies want me to do one before Christmas!!
Jules x

5 comments:

  1. It looks as if you all had a wonderful time and made some lovely items - pity I don't live nearer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab time you must all have had, it looks a perfect setting and I'd have loved to join you all, love the tote bag too (and the cupckes) Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules
    I had a fab day. Dont know what you mean NAUGHTY TABLE ! ! he he he
    Looking forward to the next one with my sleeping bag all packed !
    Hugs
    Jill (the really naughty one :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a whale of a time. Wish I lived close enough to do a workshop - it looks such fun.

    What great items you made and the cupcakes look yummy.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jules
    Looks like you all had a great day. Any chance of a tutorial on the little bag - it looks so cute! Will email you latter - I have a "sale" to put through
    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete