Wednesday 14 July 2010

Mr & Mrs Stamp Class

Good morning to you. I am up bright and early today!! Its my new regime, getting up half an hour earlier and getting more jobs done, have done 3 days on trot now!!!
Last night I had my lovely Tuesday ladies round for the Mr & Mrs card class. I decided I wanted to do a special occasion class and with it being the middle of wedding season I decided to do a wedding class!! Here is the box for the card we made.
Bridegroom papers and Very Vanilla ribbon with a lush pearl from the Pretties Kit

I gave the girls some tissue paper to to wrap the card in to make it even more special!!
I have seen lots of these Bride and Grooms made with the large heart punch but decided to have a go at my own and my own card verison to go with it.

I stamped the flowers onto the Bridesmaid papers and added some diamantes from my stash. The bow tie was hand cut and the buttons are brads.


Close up of the Bride and Groom

We also made a gift card holder to go with the card in the same theme.


And here is the whole set together. Was really pleased with this set and I think the ladies loved it.


Hope you like it, if you would like any of the Stampin UP products I have used then please contact me on the email address at the top of this blog
Thanks
Jules x

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely set, may have to pinch the idea for a future class!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen these "brides & grooms" before Julie and yours are just perfect! What a cute idea and you've made such a lovely wedding gift by adding the card holder - I love this set! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of the Bride and Groom made with the two hearts, not seen this done before, brilliant. Beautiful card by the way.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card so elegant, your blog is just so inspirational.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegand set Jules, love it. Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning set, absolutely love it. The hearts are so different Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic idea!!! This is absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi julie
    This is gorgeous really stylish
    very nice ...i love it
    hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. What a great idea. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea, love the cards and the box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fab Julie, I've not seen them before, so might have a go at them myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this set is stunning the wedding card is absolutely beautiful. Love all your work your blog is great I'm a great fan of stampinup products. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely set the wedding card is absolutely stunning. I'm a great fan of stamping up goods love looking at your blog it's brilliant lots of lovely cards. Keep up the good work. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. De magnifiques présents pour un mariage
    Bravo c'est splendide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie,
    I know Jo D in Dorset....
    I love the punches made into bride and groom.
    I did black ribbon as a bow tie and used pearls for the front of the dress but I love the idea of a necklace.

    TFS
    Hugs
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this set simple & elegant. Have ordered your pack too! I wonder if you have a tutorial anywhere to show how you create those flaybribbon folds, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete