Thursday 29 July 2010

Card for Grandad

Hello there!!
I really enjoyed making this card. Its very simple, nothing special but I love making cards from my boys!! I did however get told off by Evan when he saw this!! He said I always do him as the really little one and he is not that little anymore!!! I told him, he always will be to me!!! Was greeted with a tut and a grumble!!!
Used up some of my Sweet Pea paper pack again, colours are Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Really Rust. Have of course used the Schoolbook Serif alphabet AGAIN!!!! What would I do without this set!!

Also used lots of footballs!! Now that I have discovered they fit perfectly in the 1 1/4 punch there is no stopping me!!!!

So here is little Evan, I must admit he looks a bit like a toddler!!!! Love his curly out of control hair!!!


And here is Rossi!!!!!!
Hope you like it, simple but cute I thought!!!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment