Thursday 19 July 2012

The beautiful card that inspired me!

Hello there!! Only one more "get up" tomorrow and then that's it until September!!!! Today is all about making teacher gifts for Evan and looking after Lucas this afternoon!

So here is the beautiful card that my wonderful downline Sally-Jo made for me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Can you fall in love with a card???? Well I did! And the beautiful gift that accompanied it (but I will share that another time!)



I love the Calypso Coral and Soft Suede colour combo with a hint of Crumb Cake
 


The stamp sets used are Apothecary Art, Creative Elements and For my Family
 


I just love EVERYTHING about this card and I want to say a big thank you to Sally-Jo for the wonderful card and the inspiration for our training card!! Share what you love eh Sally -Jo?! x
 


Back tomorrow with another version!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Creative Elements, For My Family
 4. Embellishments – Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Bird punch, Circle punches, Boho Blossom punch, Modern Label punch, Framelits, Itty Bitty punches, Simply Scored
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Soft Suede ink, Calypso Coral ink

2 comments:

  1. Oooo glad you liked it, have to say that making you a card was tricky, and that the colour combo just fell into my head xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo glad you liked it, have to say that making you a card was tricky, and that the colour combo just fell into my head xx

    ReplyDelete