Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the birthday wishes, cards, texts and Facebook messages! I had a lovely day and a lovely evening spent with some of our team last night!
Here is another Stamp a Stack card. I have to keep these cards quite simple as the ladies have approx half an hour to make 2 cards (of the same design)
Here I have used the Apothecary Art stamp set which co-ordinates with the Framelit dies! Its a beautiful stamp set and I haven't used it often enough yet
The colour combo on this card is Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze.
Right I am going to get ready to see more of my lovely team today!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Certainly Celery satin ribbon
5. Tools – Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Baja Breeze marker, Blushing Bride marker, Certainly Celery ink