Wednesday 4 July 2012

Another Stamp a Stacker

Good morning! 

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the birthday wishes, cards, texts and Facebook messages! I had a lovely day and a lovely evening spent with some of our team last night!

Here is another Stamp a Stack card. I have to keep these cards quite simple as the ladies have approx half an hour to make 2 cards (of the same design)


Here I have used the Apothecary Art stamp set which co-ordinates with the Framelit dies! Its a beautiful stamp set and I haven't used it often enough yet


The colour combo on this card is Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze.


Right I am going to get ready to see more of my lovely team today!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Certainly Celery satin ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Baja Breeze marker, Blushing Bride marker, Certainly Celery ink

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're lovely Jules. Glad you had a great day Anne x

    ReplyDelete