Thursday 12 July 2012

A couple of Decathlon projects

Hi there!!! I am up early this morning but SO tired! Last night the new Seasonal Catalogue was available online for us to see and WOW!! Its impressive!!! If you havent booked a workshop/home event with me yet then now is the time to do it! September is already looking busy but I have a few more dates I could squeeze in!!! Lots of gorgeous Christmas goodies to feast your eyes on! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

SO here is the first project - a Mixed Bunch Easel card. This project was quite quick compared to the others, so it was the "catch up card"!!!


The In Colour combo with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Framelits



We also made a little coaster book as an alternative project.


I thought this would look really cute with some holiday snaps!



Thats all for today! I am still busy plodding on with my Training preps for Saturday,  I am sure I will also be sneaking some sneaky glances into the new Seasonal Catty over the course of the day!! Don't you just love new stash!!

Until tomorrow

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment