Friday 13 July 2012

Happy Birthday Ginnette!

Good morning campers!!!

On Monday it was my lovely friend and downline Ginnette's birthday! We celebrated on Tuesday night at Tuesday club with an enormous cake that Elaine made!!! Thanks again Elaine!!

Ginnette is a superstar and is so loyal and a good laugh! I think since she started coming to my classes almost 3 years ago she has probably only ever missed one!!!! I don't know what I would do without her, the tables get cleared like lightning at the end of the night!!!

So here is her birthday card which I cased from a lovely one I got from my downline Sam.


It uses the Everyday Enchantment papers which you can PURCHASE for £9.95 for this month only!


The card blank is Calypso Coral and I added some flowers from the Boho Blossom punch with a couple of rhinestones in the centre.


A little bit of Calypso Coral ribbon finished the card off!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Calypso Coral ruffle ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Boho Blossoms punch, Framelits
 6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment