Good morning! Do you know what I did yesterday? I forgot to blog!!!! I'm blaming the boys being at home, disrupting my routine!!!! Ha ha!!!!!
So here I am back with Evan's teacher gift. He chose some perfume for her from good old M&S and I needed a box quick pronto!!! I then remembered these sneak peek boxes we were given in Vienna so I covered one in Twitterpated papers
I really took me no time at all to come up with this, probably 15-20 minutes!
Thats what I love about Stampin Up, you can come up with a nice co-ordinating project really quickly with the gorgeous products and tools!
I also sent his teacher a card from us which I made to match the box. Evan has had a fantastic year and his confidence has grown and his teacher has been very much a major role in his progress!!!
Phew the perfume just fit in perfectly!!
Hope you like my sneak peek!!!!!
Back tomorrow, I still have loads of projects to share so will be blogging everyday (if I remember!)
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
2. Papers – Twitterpated
3. Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Pleated Ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Blossom Punch, Framelits, 1 inch circle punch, Boho Blossom Punch
6. Mediums – Blushing Bride ink, Baja Breeze ink, Basic Grey ink