Saturday 14 July 2012

Square Fold Out card!

Hello there and happy weekend to you!!

On my birthday I was so lucky to receive some wonderful birthday cards, a couple of which I just had to CASE straight away!!!

My lovely downline Chris sent me this amazing card, she knows how much I love my cupcakes!!! As soon as I saw this fold out Square card I knew I had to make it, AND with our Simply Scored tool and Diagonal plate it is an absolute breeze!!


This is Chris's version


And here is my version that my ladies at the Craft Decathlon made last week!!! Yes they did freak out a bit when they saw it and Kylie was very brave being the first person to have a go at it!! But they all managed it!!!





The belly band slides off the card



To reveal this fancy fold!


Inside I decorated it with the Curly Cute stamp set and some bunting.





Hope you like it and thank you to Chris for sending it to me and sharing her inspiration!!

Check back tomorrow and I will show you a Christmas version!!

Jules x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
 2. Papers – Sweet Shop
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads, Pool Party ribbon
 5. Tools – Simply Scored and Diagonal plate, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink

2 comments:

  1. Hi fabulous card. Any chance you can give details on the folds required and the size of base card.
    Thanks
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yun, defo a card worth casing xxx

    ReplyDelete