Hello there, another little lie in this morning! Could get quite used to this!
Here is another card from our "Grey series" of cards that we did a few weeks ago at our Tuesday Club. We meet fortnightly on Tuesday evenings and are always looking to welcome new members! Our next class is 7th August and then we break for the summer and will be back on 11th September. If you fancy coming along to class please message me via my email address at the top of this blog!
I combined 2 stamp sets I am really loving at the moment, the Tea Shoppe stamp set and the Apothecary Art stamp set using the colour combo of Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze and Basic Grey with a tiny bit of Pear Pizazz colouring on the stamped image.
Plenty of inking around the edges on this card and lots of decoration inside.
I hope you enjoyed my latest grey offering, will be back tomorrow with the last in the trilogy!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
2. Papers – Twitterpated
3. Stamps – Tea Shoppe, Apothecary Art, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Baja Breeze ribbon
5. Tools – Framelits, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Blushing Bride ink, Basic Grey ink, Pear Pizazz marker