Monday 2 July 2012

Dancing Rob's 21st!

Hello there and happy Monday to you! The sun is shining here at the moment today and I am up and ready for a full on day (what's new really!)

On Saturday night we all attended our friend Rob's 21st Birthday at the dance school we attend. Its a great place to be, such a family atmosphere and I was asked to make a card for the people who had put into Rob's collection to sign!

Here is my effort!


It's an 8x8 card and I have used Night of Navy and Very Vanilla with some of the Brushed Silver cardstock


The image is not Stampin' Up!!, we don't do a ballroom stamp so this one gets pulled out each time I have a ballroom card to make!


When we asked Rob's Mum what he would like she mentioned he was trying to save for driving lessons so we collected quite a substantial amount and I offered to make a money wallet for it! I thought I would have a bit of fun here and I made a punch art car and minimised and printed off a photo of Rob from Facebook and added him to the driver's seat!!


Ha ha!!!!


The car was made from various punches, the paper is from the Neutrals DSP and the ribbon is Real Red satin.


Rob said he loved it!!

Back tomorrow

Jules 
x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Brushed Silver, Basic Grey, Real Red, Basic Black
 2. Papers – DSP stacks
 3. Stamps – 
 4. Embellishments – Real Red Satin ribbon, Not Quite Navy Striped Grosgrain
 5. Tools – Circle Punches, Oval punches, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, TImeless Type die
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink

5 comments:

  1. fabulous cards, I love how you have added the photo to the car

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that punch art car mummy -can I have a peep on Wednesday
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the car Julie - what you can do with a few punches!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the car Julie - what you can do with a few punches!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the car Julie - what you can do with a few punches!! xx

    ReplyDelete