Saturday 21 July 2012

Teacher Thank You cards

Good morning and a happy good morning to you as the sun is shining here in Yorkshire and I have had a little lie in as Evan hasn't got dancing this morning!


ON Thursday I had to whip up 3 teacher cards pretty quickly. ONe was for Evan's teacher and another for his teaching assistant working in his classroom. The other one was for a teacher that neither of my boys have had teaching them for over 4 years BUT she has been at the school for 7 years and was leaving so I wanted to get her a little something and a card to say how much we will miss her.


The background paper is fab for these cards, its from the Just Add Cake set and looks just like the pages from an exercise book!! The pencil stamp is from the From Your Teacher stamp set and I simply cut the sentiment off from the image as I own the clear mount version.


The colour combo is Old Olive, Real Red and Daffodil Delight. The sentiments are from For my Family and Teeny Tiny Wishes.


A bit of dimension on the pencil and the circle.


And here are the gifts I made for the teaching assistant and the other teacher that was leaving. Will share the pressie for Evan's actual teacher another day



With a tiny bit of craft product its amazing how you can jazz up a box of Toblerone minis!!!


Enjoy your sunny Saturday!

Julie 
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Old Olive
 2. Papers – Just Add Cake
 3. Stamps – From Your Teacher, For my Family, Teeny Tiny Wishes
 4. Embellishments – Real Red Satin ribbon
 5. Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch, large Scallop circle punch
 6. Mediums – Old Olive ink, Real Red ink, Daffodil Delight ink

1 comment: