Hello there! I am trying to have a less hectic day today! Sent Evan off with the Teacher cards and gifts this morning (will share them with you another day) and I am all prepped for my Stamp a Stack class tonight - famous last words!! I will probably have forgotten something!
So here is another Diaroma card I made, this time its a wedding one but in quite funky colours for a wedding!
Colours are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade
The sentiment is from the Love and Laughter stamp set
I just love how Curly Cute sentiment set also fits inside the Apothecary Art stamp set
Hope you like this version, I have no more versions to show now but will be back with more projects tomorrow! I have loads to share with you!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Curly Cute, Love and Laughter
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Pool Party Seam Binding
5. Tools – Framelits, Bird Punch, Circle punches, Wide Oval punch, Decorative label punch, Itty Bitty punches, Boho Blossom punch
6. Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink, Pool Party ink