Good morning and a happy Sunday to you!
I am sharing a card I sent to our craft friend and my lovely customer Sam who celebrated her special birthday a week ago! I arranged for our Tuesday ladies to bring a card for Sam and we packaged them up and posted off to her as she hasnt been able to attend our club for a while! :(
This is the card I made for Sam
I used the First Edition papers for the background and stamped onto them with the swirl from Everything Eleanor in Lucky Limeade ink.
The flowers were made using the Everyday Enchanted papers. You have until Tuesday to get your hands on these papers. Mail me if you would like an order! Sam's name was stamped with the Broadsheet alphabet in Poppy Parade.
Close up of the flowers.
Hope you like the card.
Back tomorrow with another project for you
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral
2. Papers – First Edition, Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Broadsheet Alphabet, Curly Cute, Creative Elements
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Bird punch, Boho Blossom punch, Itty Bitty punches, Framelits
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral