Sunday 1 July 2012

Stamp a Stack/Team Birthday card

Hello there! I've not shared the rest of my Stamp a Stacker cards with you so I am back to those today!!

This was one I made with the Tea Shoppe stamp set. I actually made 2 cards as it was the lovely Caroline's birthday, Caroline is a member of my first level of my downline and I wasnt sure if she owned this set so thought I would make her a birthday card with it so then she can use it for workshops or her samples!


 The colour combo is Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and More Mustard.


I used a large scallop circle die cut to create a wrap around my card and then cut the tea cups out individually. I love the scallop dotty ribbon!!


Hope you liked your card Caroline!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, More Mustard
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Tea Shoppe
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Old Olive Scallop Dotty ribbon, More Mustard Scallop Dotty ribbon
 5. Tools – Scallop Circle die, Modern Label Punch
 6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink, Old Olive ink, More Mustard ink

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I love the colours and the layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete