Sunday 8 July 2012

A great Decathlon!

Yesterday I spent the day with 11 lovely ladies at my Craft Decathlon! We were making 10 projects over the course of the day, which I will share with you over the next few days.


All of the projects were named after the events in the Decathlon!


The church have left the bunting up from the Jubilee so it was a nice added touch!


I had my display boards for inspiration and also details of this months promotion


The ladies hard at work.




Of course there were cupcakes!


Love the bunting ones


At the end of the day I gave all the ladies their "gold medals" for completing the Decathlon courtesy of Cadburys!! Here we have Carole, Lynne (a fellow demo who had travelled all the way from Bucks to come to our event!), Karen, Elaine and Ginnette. Thanks for your support ladies



And here we have June and Tina, good friends!!


I had a lovely day and I will share the projects with you soon!

The next All Day Event is Saturday 15th September - Christmas Stamp a Stack

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes look yummy Jules glad you had a great day. Anne x

    ReplyDelete