Saturday 28 July 2012

Team Swaps!

Good morning! Its a quick post from me this morning as I was up so late last night watching the wonderful Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games - we loved it!! My boys watched it right until the end and they did us proud didnt they! I loved the staging and the dramatic parts, and then they throw in Mr Bean - genius!!!

So here are my swaps from our team training that we did 2 weeks ago! The theme was Christmas and I decided to make penguins from the owl punch!!


The paper is Baja BReeze from the ever popular DSP stacks on page 99. I tore some Whisper White card to create the snow and inked the edge with Baja Breeze ink.

As you can see I added some glitter onto the snow for that finishing touch!


Sorry for the short post, I have to take Evan to his dance class in half an hour!

Julie
x
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Cherry CObbler, Whisper White, Basis Black, Pumpkin Pie
 2. Papers – DSP stacks - Subtles
 3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Dazzling Diamonds
 5. Tools – Owl punch, WOrd Window punch, Bird punch, Itty Bitty punches
 6. Mediums – Cherry CObbler ink, Baja Breeze ink

1 comment: