Thursday 1 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase now available!

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am uploading a little extra post for you as the Snowflake Showcase products go LIVE today! 
I have a Class in the Post available for those of you who don't live near me and you can find all the details about that HERE or HERE

I am also running this as an in person class where you will get to make 6 cards, all the details below.

If you fancy the new products and you can't get to class but don't want the Class in the Post then if you purchase the Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits dies from me I will send you the card kits in the post as a thank you!


SNOW IS GLISTENING CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS
Wednesday 21st November 
7.15pm - 9.15pm
Make 6 cards with stamped envelopes (photo only shows 4 cards!)

Class only price - £12.00
Class with stamp set (worth £20) - £25.00

Please bring your own glue.
To book a place please email me HERE



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment