Wednesday 14 November 2018

Team Gifts for Onstage

Good Morning folks! Today I am a little late posting, sorry about that! Today's share are some of the gifts that I made for my team attending the Stampin Up Onstage event in Birmingham last weekend. I was lucky to have 4 of my lovely team join me at the Centre Stage event on the Friday evening. An event that is exclusive for demonstrators at a certain title and above. We got to enjoy a lovely meal, have some business training and see the catalogue early!!!
I bought these cute coasters with my team members initials on and decorated them up with the Froster Floral papers, which I haven't used up until now, they are stunning!
One of my lovely team, Julie, achieved her Gold advancement in September. She is the first person in my team to ever do this and although I sent her some flowers I also wanted to get her something to remember this occasion. I got her this cute butterfly necklace and had her name engraved on the little tag. Now I was sneaky as I waited to see if Julie ranked in the Top 50 for the UK and she did 
So I got the number of her ranking engraved on the back! 
 If you would like to join my team and come along with us to the next event just drop me an email  HERE and we can have a chat!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment