Saturday 24 November 2018

Dashing Deer Vintage Style Card

Hello there and welcome to my blog! Now I wouldn't usually post on a Saturday but I am doing an extra couple of blogs in the next few days because of the Online Extravaganza that we have going on! For TODAY ONLY we have Paper, Card and Embellishments with 10% off! I will be placing my order at around 10am this morning if you want to add onto it quickly!
The papers used on this card are the Festive Farmhouse papers and they are part of the 10% off for today.
This card has been sponged all over a lot with the Crumb Cake ink and one of our sponges cut into a small wedge! I love the vintage look that this creates.
Can you see the shiny deer? We were very clever with this card and we stamped the deer as quick as lightning with Soft Suede ink and then poured Clear Embossing powder on it quicker still and created this effect! I love it!
I hope you like today's share and if you have any questions about the products or the reductions please just give me a shout!


Julie
shop now 
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment