Wednesday 28 November 2018

10% off Tools and Inks, last day!

Hello there and good morning to you! Today is our last day of our Online Extravaganza and it's my favourite so far! Today we have 10% off Tools and Inks which covers a whole host of products including the STAMPIN BLENDS. For those wanting to try the Blends it's the perfect time to purchase a few of them!

Here are a few of my firm favourites and items that I use a lot! All of which have 10% off.
 If you saw my recent Facebook Live, there is a link to it HERE I made this card and I am offering 4 card kits for free when you purchase the 4 punches needed to make this card for TODAY only. 
Thank you for joining me today and as always if you have any questions please let me know!


Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment