Thursday 22 November 2018

Online Extravaganza starts FRIDAY!

Hello there! Apologies I ran out of time to post yesterday after running 3 different classes throughout the day! I thought I would let you know of a sale we are having on 3 sets of days starting on FRIDAY!
On Friday we have Paper and Embellishments, mostly all of them with 10% off! I will be placing an order on FRIDAY EVENING for anyone local who wants to add to my order! Please message me with your orders!
On Sunday and Monday we have Stamps and Kits with 10% off! Again I will be placing an order, probably on MONDAY EVENING if you would like to add to this order and are local please let me know!
And finally on Tuesday and Wednesday we have 10% off a lot of the tools and inks, which includes dies etc... Also included is the Stampin Trimmer and the Heat Tool - 2 of my favourite and much used tools! I will be placing an order for these on WEDNESDAY EVENING! Again if you are local and would like to add to it please do let me know.
 If you are ordering ONLINE then please use my code for November for a gift in the post in December!

Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment