Monday 19 November 2018

Christmas Cracker Classes

Hello there and a very happy Monday to you! Today I am sharing a cracker design that I made last week for some upcoming classes at the studio in December. This will also be available as a Class in the Post, details shared at the end of this post!
I have spaces for this class through the day on Saturday 1st December and on the morning of Saturday 8th December. You can find details of these on my Facebook Events page HERE The base price of the class is £12 which includes products to make 2 crackers and refreshments. I will provide a cracker snap and a hat but you will need to bring along any small gifts you may wish to pop inside. You can then make more crackers for an additional cost of £2 per cracker but these will need to be booked in advance so I can order the required products for you.
The cracker is the perfect size to fit on your dinner plate for Christmas.
If you cannot make the class but would like to make some at home then please email me HERE and I will arrange this for you. All the details are below.

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment