Friday 30 November 2018

Festive Fanfare Card

Good Morning my lovely readers, hope you are all well? Today I am sharing a card we made at this Tuesday's Coffee and Card class. Unfortunately the gorgeous papers that I have used on this card have all SOLD OUT! They have clearly been very popular this year. Luckily the lovely stamp set, Peaceful Noel is still available to purchase!
 The Fanfare Card is made from a piece of card 5 1/4 x 12 inches and its scored at 4 1/4, 7 1/4 and 10 1/4. The layers of paper measure 5 inches tall and then you need 1 x 4 inches, 2 x 2 3/4 inches and 2 x 1 1/2 inches. Hope this makes sense and you can make your own card!
 I have used the gorgeous Copper Embossing powder for the sentiment which I just adore on this project.
 And here is the inside of the card. I will be closing off my last order at teatime today and wanted to remind you that it is the last day for the Snow is Glistening stamps and Snowfall Thinlit dies.


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment