Wednesday 31 October 2018

Snowflake Showcase launching tomorrow!

Hey there and welcome to my blog today! Today I'm a little late posting but I've got exciting news about some gorgeous new exclusive products available for the month of November only! We have 2 new stamp sets, a set of dies and some accessories to create some lovely snowflake themed projects and I have 2 specials for you this month too!


I have a new Class in the Post, full details can be found HERE and the class contains products to make 4 cards, 2 of each of the designs. There is also a video available showing you how to construct the cards!
If you fancy the new products but don't want the Class in the Post then if you purchase the Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits dies from me I will send you the card kits in the post as a thank you!

Today is the last day to order using my Online Code for October, I will have a new one in place tomorrow!

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment