Monday 3 December 2018

Fox Punch New Class

Hey there and a very good morning to you and a Happy December! I confess I missed a blog post yesterday as I had a couple of days off from blogging after quite a hectic, busy but fabulous November!

Today I am sharing a card I have made for a couple of classes in February 2019! Yes you read that right, I am planning my classes well in advance now and some are filling up fast! If you fancy the Foxy class then I have 2 dates in February, HERE and HERE 
 The papers used are new papers from the upcoming Spring/Summer Catalogue and I LOVE them already! Love a bit of gingham!
 Quite a simple card so the fox punch art takes centre stage!
 Thank you to my customers who used my code in November, I have a brand new code for December!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment