Wednesday 13 June 2012

Mixed Bunch Scrapbook Page

Good Morning and how are you? If you are on my customer mailing list watch out for an exciting mail coming your way today about a special offer!!!! 
If you are not on my customer mailing list why not join today!!!

Today I am sharing with you a Scrapbook layout that we did at Leeds Regional training back in May. I say "we did" but I didnt make mine until I got home as I was working on a display table whilst the crafting was taking place!


 The layout uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set with matching Blossom Punch, fast becoming a firm favourite.


 If you look closely you can see I have stamped onto the Baja Breeze card with the Baja Breeze ink using one of the flowers from the stamp set. I also used the Fancy Flower punch and the 5 Petal punch too!


I didnt come up with this project myself. It was designed for us by Stampin Up with all the bits and pieces packaged up for us to create this at training! I think its a fab layout and I love the dimension of the flowers. Just another perk of being a Stampin Up Demonstrator!!


 And finally another plug for my All Day event which I am so looking forward to on 7th July!


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baa Breeze, Pear Pizazz
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Mixed Bunch
 4. Embellishments – Buttons, Bakers Twine, Clips
 5. Tools – 5 Petal Flower punch, Fancy Flower punch, Blossom punch
 6. Mediums – Baa Breeze ink

No comments:

Post a Comment