Sunday 24 June 2012

Back to the crafting!

Hi there!! I hope you have enjoyed my Vienna posts, thank you for the lovely comments on my photos!! Its back to the crafting now and I have to say I did miss it last week!

I have had a few events this week - Tuesday Club (on Tuesday surprisingly!!), Stamp a Stack on Friday and Scrapbook Club on Saturday! Today I have one of my new downline coming round for a little bit of training and crafting!

So today I am sharing the projects we made at Tuesday Club this week. This colour combo and the large card was inspired my my very talented downline Sally-Jo (link in my sidebar)

I used the colour combo inspired by SJ of Basic Grey, Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake and my ladies all made a One Sheet Wonder from a piece of A4! This means that we stamped a whole sheet of Very Vanilla with the different stamps to create our own background paper and then we used it on all the cards. The stamp set is of course The Open Sea


So this is a simple card with 3 strips cut up and I added a piece of Soft Suede Striped grosgrain with the globe on top with an anchor and brad - very simple card


But a little extra decor inside just tarts it up a bit!!!


This was my fave card of the evening! The ever popular Framelits were put to good use and I just love how this card seems to work!!! All the ladies got the same supplies in their kit and I just love the added Basic Grey button on this one!!




 And finally we made an A5 card. Not sure I have ever made an A5 card in class before but Sally Jo inspired me to! I have left this one fairly plain on the front and then if I need it for a special birthday or something I can add the numbers to the front.



A large card like this needs some special treatment inside don't you think?



Right thats all for now. This week my ladies have requested we do Sympathy and Get Well Cards so I will be working on them asap and sharing with you soon!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Marina Mist, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Open Sea
 4. Embellishments – Soft Suede Striped Grosgrain, Marina Mist grosgrain, Brad, Neutrals button
 5. Tools – Framelits, Oval punch
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Soft Suede ink, Marina Mist ink, Basic Grey ink

No comments:

Post a Comment