Friday 29 June 2012

Last of the Tuesday club

 Ok here I am with the last card from the Tuesday Club. This time a Thinking of You card using So Saffron and Crumb Cake with Whisper White.


The stamp set is Everything Eleanor and I have created a background by stamping once then stamping again with a fainter image. 


The sentiment is from Curly Cute and I have used my Stamp a ma jig to put the sentiment on 2 lines rather than on all one row!

Inside got a little stamping too!


And finally here are all 3 cards together!!


If you would like to join our Tuesday club classes take place fortnightly at 7.30 in Pudsey. I promise we are a friendly bunch and welcome new people! 

Hmmmm think I will be back tomorrow with another Stamp a Stacker!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – So Saffron Taffeta ribbon, Pearls
 5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch
 6. Mediums – So Saffron ink, Crumb Cake ink

6 comments:

  1. Wow! They are all gorgeous! Love the color combinations! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful cards Jules wish I had your talent. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another lovely card Jules and they look fab all together

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards, such lovely designs and wonderful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your card so much I had to case it straight away - but I linked it back to here and credited you with it
    Love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is beautiful i love the colours and the layout

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete