Saturday 30 June 2012

June workshop fun!

Good morning! As June is almost over I thought I would share my June workshop projects with you! Thank you to my wonderful hostesses who hosted Stampin Up parties for me this month, I have met some lovely people and got re-acquainted with others too!! I love doing workshops!!!

This is the make and take card all the ladies at the workshops have made. It uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set which has been really popular with the matching Blossom punch


Its a simple make but at workshops its all about simple, quick and beautiful projects!!  The colour combo on this card is Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and Basic Grey


Here is a "stepped up" version, I always show my ladies another version of the card with a few extra accessories on and different colour ways.



And this was my little hostess gift. We were shown these at our Stampin Up Regional Training back in May and its a lovely, no gluing Tea Bag holder, although I have used it for some cute little note cards for my hostess.


\

I also made some matching envelopes with the Simply Scored Diagonal plate, so easy when you know how and have the right tools!


All the projects together!


At last nights workshop Trish had even made a lovely Chocolate Cake to celebrate the workshop!! Bless her!!!


Thank you to all my supportive and loyal customers and hostesses!!!!

Happy weekend everyone!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Pleated ribbon, Twitterpated buttons, Pear Pizazz ribbon
 5. Tools – Simply Scored tool, Diagonal plate, Blossom punch,1 inch circle punch
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Blushing Bride ink, Basic Grey ink

No comments:

Post a Comment