Saturday 28 November 2015

Reindeer Tag & Bag

Good Morning! I usually schedule my blog posts to go live whilst I am either still in bed or just getting up on a morning! Today however I am already up as my little Niece Mollie who is staying over with her brother Lucas was awake at 6.10am! Gosh I have forgotten how hard these early mornings are! 

So this was the last project from Tuesday evenings class. My ladies usually groan when I mention Punch Art but this little fella was met with great approval and almost a round of applause!
I decorated a brown paper bag with the spotty stamp from the Work of Art stamp set and the Cherry Cobbler ink pad then added a little tag with a reindeer on
So cute I hope you agree? And here is the full ensemble together.
If you would like to join our Tuesday gang I do have spaces from 12th January, meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 7.30pm. Just a reminder that I will be closing off the current Online Code Club on Sunday evening, thank you to those of you who ordered so far.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi. You say you have spaces in your craft group from 12th January. Where are they held and what is the cost? Many thanks Vicky Williams.

    ReplyDelete