Friday 13 November 2015

Baby Girl Card

Morning! A couple of weeks ago our lovely neighbours had their first baby, a little girl called Edie. I am so excited to have a little baby on our row of houses and set about making a card for them. I saw a wonderful baby card by the brilliant Teneale Williams which became my total inspiration for this card. Thank you Teneale, you inspire me so much and I know I am not alone in thinking that.
This is the first time I have used the Made with Love stamps which I have had quite a while, am ashamed to say they hadn’t seen ink until this card! I coloured the little bodysuit with Blushing Bride and So Saffron ink pads. 
I must say making this card and the couple of projects I shared over the last few days was a welcome break from the Christmas makes, although I love Christmas very much!
Lucy, Edie’s Mummy loved the card and the fact it had her name on it. I will share the gift I gave them tomorrow.


Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Thanks for starting my day out with a BIG smile ^_^

    ReplyDelete