Tuesday 17 November 2015

Another Graffiti Card

Hello there! I’m back with ANOTHER graffiti style wall card for you today. This is one we made at my October Stamp a Stack about 3 weeks ago. I was very organised and thought I would make it as a Brother card to Evan from Ross. 
Two items used on this card are part of the 20% off stamp sets until Friday. You can find out more by clicking on the button at the end of my post. Also Stampin UP have announced which items will be retiring from our Autumn/Winter catalogue so they will only be available for a few more weeks.
 I think I have made 5 cards like this now, it’s my go to design for teenage cards at the moment!

Here are all the details of the 20% off and the Retirement List, just click on the photo to be taken to the PDF file.




Julie

shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment