Tuesday 24 November 2015

Flurry of Wishes One Sheet Wonder

Hello there! I am back today with Christmas makes from my All Day Retreat on Saturday. At the end of the day I usually do the easiest project as people are very tired (including myself) so I like to make it a little easier for everyone. All my ladies got the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and matching punch included in their generous kit to make 2 of the projects a lot easier for them. We created an A4 sheet of stamped snowflakes in Smoky Slate, Island Indigo and Pool Party and then cut it up to make various cards. 
I saw this design on Brian King’s blog and loved the layout so I CASED it and added my own touch on it. Thank you to Brian for the inspiration.
 Another design very easy to construct.
 The ladies also got envelopes to decorate to go with their lovely cards. 
I’ll be back tomorrow to show you another project from the event.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: