Wednesday 4 November 2015

Bordering Blooms

Hello there and welcome to Wednesday on my blog! I am back sharing another card from my Monthly Stamp a Stack (last one for 2015 on 27th November) that I ran a couple of weeks ago. The Bordering Blooms stamp set had been sat on my shelf for a while without any love so I decided to ink it up and was totally inspired by a card I saw made by my Stampin Up friend and fellow demonstrator Zoe, you can see her original HERE . Thank you Zoe
We used one of my favourite colours Pool Party and it was a really simply yet effective card to make, the ladies all enjoyed it and one lady just had to have the set after making this card. 
Today our new Weekly Deals are live and they will be available until next Tuesday. Drop me a line if you would like anything.
We have items from the Autumn/Winter catalogue on there for the first time and the Boughs and Berries embossing folder is just lovely when embossed and inked.
If you would like to order anything I will be popping an order in during the next couple of days and if shopping online don’t forget my Online Code.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment