Sunday 1 November 2015

My first Creation Station

Hello there!
A couple of weeks ago I was honoured to be invited to join the Creation Station team in their monthly blog hops and here we are with our first one! Thank you for the opportunity!
You have joined me from my wonderful wonderful friend Sarah from Perth, Australia and I had a sneak peek of her fab projects over Skype the other day!

The first theme is Thankful and as you know we don’t do the whole Thanksgiving thing here in the UK, although there are many things that I am very thankful for! 
I decided to make my customer thank you cards for my October shoppers as part of the theme as I am extremely thankful for my lovely, loyal supporters and shoppers - some I have met and some I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, but hope to one day!
I used the Endless Thanks stamp set and was inspired by a lovely card sent to me from a lovely friend Using the Whisper White Note cards and envelopes I created a little flurry of flowers from the Endless thanks set using  Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizazz, one of my fave combos! 
 The banners were stamped separately and cut out and although I don’t think you can see it very well there is a sparkle of Dazzling Details in the middle of each of the flowers.
Here are a few of them laid out together. I thought you may like to see where I took these photos. I must say I am struggling for light at the moment for photos as we are heading into Winter here in the UK and have had a couple of miserable rainy dark days lately. This is my favourite piece of furniture in our home and we got it in May when we had our family room decorated. I love to add all my favourite bits and bobs to be displayed on here and it makes a great feature when it’s someone’s birthday in the house too! The fact that it is painted in an almost Soft Sky colour is an added bonus!
 So thank you for joining us today on this hop. I believe I am the last person in the hop so if you click on Next you will be taken to Dena at the start of the hop and you can carry on from there! Have fun!

 


Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments:

  1. Adorable cards and I will save this color combo for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie. I am loving your cards, and the colour combination is divine. I really love the cabinet too! D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful, love the colors you used! You will have very happy customers when they receive these gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clean and pretty look! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your thank you cards - so sweet and simple! This is a great set, I must make more use of it myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty note cards! I'm thinking they would make lovely place cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used on these cards Julie. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love these beautiful cards!! This set has been one of my favs and I just love what you've done with it!! We are so thankful to have you as part of our hop--thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete