Monday 30 November 2015

Icy Trees

Good Morning! Phew what a weekend that was! We had our Niece and Nephew staying and although its been lovely its been very very exhausting! I also had major problems with my Macbook and it's having to go away to be fixed so I am blogging on my son's laptop which I am not used to! 

I had a question from a Vicky Williams about my Tuesday Classes and I have no contact details for you so please will you email me on the email address at the top of my blog, thank you

Today I am sharing a card made at my last Stamp a Stack of 2015. We did 2 Christmas cards and 4 non-Christmas cards. This one is a very effective technique just using a piece of scrap paper torn into valleys and mountains. You stamp your trees and then ink the Pool Party ink for the frosty look.
I just love the look of this, I made a few of these last year.
I closed my Online Code Club order for November last night and I will be opening Decembers shortly. Please keep your eyes peeled on here
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment