Thursday 5 November 2015

Crazy About You

Hello again and welcome to my blog today where I am sharing yet another card from my monthly Stamp a Stack in October. This card was based on a gorgeous card I saw made by Dena Rekow and you can see her card HERE
I didn’t have the striped background stamp so had to substitute with the Dots for Days background stamp set. I love the colours used on this card and have found a new revived love for Rich Razzleberry lately! And have you noticed the lovely Rich Razzleberry flower has been punched out with the Flower Medallion punch that is conveniently on the Weekly Deals this week! Reduced to £12.00. I have an order going in this evening.
Now before everyone asks where the sentiment is from, its from the Watercolour Wishes kit which is a fantastic kit to make 20 cards and then you are left with this fab stamp set when you have made all the cards.

WEEKLY DEALS


Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment