Saturday 14 November 2015

Evan’s 13th Birthday Card

Yesterday my “little” boy was 13 years old. I am currently in Brussels so for the first time ever I am missing one of my children’s birthdays! Yes, I feel like a bad Mum but we were celebrating for 3 days before I left for Brussels. I had to be super organised and get Evan’s cards made last week.

I went for a large box frame card designed by my lovely downline Amanda and I can whip these up fairly quickly now. Once you get the basic base made it’s then the decoration that then takes the time.
I went for colours of Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Real Red with a hint of Basic Grey and I used the Celebrate Today for the balloons. The ever useful Larger than Life alphabet is so so useful for cards of this nature and it’s had a lot of use this past week.
 Hopefully Evan liked his card as at the time of writing this post he hadn’t received it yet!
 My Online Code Club for this month is still running, all details below.

Julie

shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    Love this card! Can I ask - did you 'fussy cut' the numbers? Safe trip back from Brussels - take care A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Julie. Query - were the numbers 'fussy cut'. I don't have that stamps set, but may just have to get it now! Thanks A x

    ReplyDelete